Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Before's

Blargh! Still taking too long to post these things here. I apologize. I MUST get more into a habit. But a lot of things have been going wayside unfortunately as I'm working my arse off coloring a comic with some awesome folks. Little preview here: http://EvJones.deviantart.com/art/Big-Pile-O-Death-Promo-150524412
Just to prove to you I'm NOT just being lazy.

Anyway, here's a few little visual nibblets to feast your eyes upon. These are a little more advanced than sketches I suppose. These are just a few "before" shots of a some of the paintings I've been doing recently. I just really love how clean the linework is on some of these and how it acts with the natural grain of the wood. Sometimes I think I should just leave them this way, because it's almost painful to have to cover them up. See the finished paintings here: www.evjones.carbonmade.com

Enjoi!



There's a few more but I think I'll just save them for a little later. It'll give me a reason to make sure I post again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment